Thursday, October 2, 2008
Not Sure What I'm Getting Myself Into...
So...I am completely new at this! I was writing on Tabatha and Jason's blog...and realized how easy it is to start one of your own! :) So, I am going to give this a shot! Not sure how I will do at keeping it up...but we'll see! I'm hoping to post my video of Scout on here, so Mom can finally view it! :) So, let's just say...this blog is going to be all about my Lil Munchkin, Scout! :) (with an occasional update on his crazy owner...because her life is not all that exciting! ;)) Enjoy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cool!!! I'm excited to have another blog to follow! I like to get on Amy's and catch up on the latest Madi news. It will be nice to be able to catch up on what you have been up to since we don't get to talk all that often!
Post a Comment