Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wonderful Thanksgiving!

Scout and I had an absolutely terrific Thanksgiving holiday, as I hope everyone else did also! Mom, Dad, Tab, & Jason made it down to visit, and being together made it an amazing vacation! We had so much fun with lots of jokes, goofiness, and laughter! AND FOOD! Homemade food that I haven't had in so long, because I am way too lazy to cook for only me...and Scout! :) And to top it all off, the weather was amazing! The week was very enjoyable and memorable...from finding the giblets in the turkey to watching the love birds outside of the "Mission Concepcion". ;) Hmmmm....never really thought about it until I wrote it, but maybe there is a reason it has such a name! =O Oh dear!!! ha ha! Many many great laughs! We had lots of wonderful family time, I just wish my brothers could have been there. They definitely missed out! Friday we went to the Missions, which are very historic for San Antonio, and very neat! We could have done that all day, but needed to get back so Tab & Jason could hit the road for their other half of Thanksgiving! And, I am sure, everyone back in KS appreciated that, and was excited to have them back! I am going to post some pics from this great week & weekend! Enjoy!!



Here is everyone!!!! :)


I absolutely love you guys!!!!! Thank you so much for making the LONG trip down to San Antonio! You have NO idea how much it meant to me! I truly had the most wonderful time, that I have had in a very, VERY long time! Thank you for everything, and thank you mostly for being so great!!!! I couldn't ask for a better family! I cannot wait to spend more time with you at Christmas!!! :)

~Lots of Smiles and Lots of Love, Ashley




















Here are more photos of the Missions...


No comments: