Friday, January 9, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hello!!! I am finally getting back into the swing of things after my WONDERFUL two week vacation! :) I was able to go back to Kansas for a full two weeks over the holidays, and I had an absolutely amazing time...as was expected! ;) It was so nice not to be on anyone's schedule...not even my own, and just wing it as I went along! I was able to spend some quality time at the Co-Op with Mom, which is always fun! I spent some very precious time with my Grandparents as well! Also, I just loved hanging out at the house, on the farm with everyone I love! Tab & Jason made it over to Cimarron for quite while, and both of my brothers were home as well! It was so nice to just relax with everyone. :) Also, I was able to catch up with some friends from college that I haven't seen in over a year...which was terrific! It seems we just keep scattering all over the country and schedules never coincide...so it worked out well!
I was a little afraid that I had been spoiled with the 80 degree weather here, and wouldn't be able to adapt to the "cold" winters of Kansas...but I was more than happy to realize that I still have my Kansas blood! :) :) The weather was never unbearable! It was beautiful, whether it was 10 degrees and the wind was blowing 50 mph, or whether it was a wonderful 30 degree warm winter day! :) It was a very enjoyable vacation: weather, family, and friends!
Not much is going on down here, besides getting back into the swing of things! Scout has had to adapt to apartment life again...no more running free with the other dogs, getting bombarded by Daisy, or spoiled by Dad! But, he actually was happy to be back to "his" territory. :)
Other than that, all is well! I need to check my camera from my vacation, and see what pics I can get posted on here! :)
Hope you are all having a wonderful start to the New Year! I love you all, and will write again soon!! :)

No comments: