Hey all! This is Scout!!! My owner has neglected to put any pics of me on here lately, so I thought I would take it upon myself to do a little update. :) I am at the office with Ash this morning...and we got here WAY too early! I am still waiting for everyone to come in, so I can get spoiled! I have it down...if I visit each desk within the first hour that they arrive, then I end up getting at least half of their breakfast! :) NOBODY can resist ME! :)Ok, that's enough... So, I am incredibly excited that Thanksgiving is finally here!!!! Scout is too...he just doesn't know it, yet! ;) Tab & Jason are driving down to SA as I am typing! They left around 3:30ish this morning, and should be here just as I am getting off at noon! :) I can't wait! Then, everyone else is heading down after work today, so should get in around 5am Thursday morning! I absolutely cannot wait! It is about time! This has been a long awaited week, and now that it is finally here, I am sure it will fly by WAY too fast! But will be enjoyable nonetheless! I hope that they all have a very safe and enjoyable trip!
Other than that... Oh! Last week I went
to the thoroughbred horse racing with my friends Tonja & Travis. We had a great time! We bet on two of the races, and obviously, we were beginners...just betting on the names we liked :)...so needless to say, we didn't win AT ALL...but still had fun! I have attached a couple of photos from the races, just because! :) Tonja and I are in one, and the blurry one (sorry) is of the horses just out of the gates! :) Enjoy!I hope you all have as wonderful of a Thanksgiving as mine will be!!! Enjoy your time with your families, and have safe travels!
With lots of love!!!! ~Ash


No comments:
Post a Comment