Monday, January 26, 2009

Time for an Update!

:) Not much going on, I just figured it was about time for me to update this thing! :) Let me know what you think about the new background... I was looking for something "Spring-ish" and sort of "Valentine's-y" ;)
So...other than working alot lately... I have finally started some scrapbooking projects that I have been wanting to get to for a while! :) I have been laughing and enjoying all of Tabatha's new stories about Jaxson and her new classes she has been experiencing. ;) AND...I have started to plan the baby shower of the year!!! So, hopefully all goes as planned, and it turns out as awesome as I want it to be for my wonderful sis!...And also as great as she has ever hoped for in a baby shower! :) I will keep everyone updated, and we will make it a great one! :) I am open to ideas and suggestions as well!
Not a whole lot has happened since my Christmas break! I am looking to make another trip up to Kansas in the next few weeks or so!

And, of course to make this a little more exciting...I must post at least one pic of my handsome pup!

Sorry for the lack of news from San Antonio! I hope you are all still checking this, and I haven't bored you away from my blog. Better luck for the next post, I guess! :)
Take care!! & Love ya!!!

No comments: