.jpg)
Well, that turned into quite the fiasco itself! Brice and Caitlyn went with me to pick up the pizza... First, we stopped in at this little Italian place just across the street, thinking we would just put in a quick order for two large pizzas to-go. Ha! Quick...yes... But $50 for two large pizzas...Yeow! So, we found a Dominos nearby and ordered there. I went in to pick up the pizzas and the girl walked around the counter just as they were putting them in the box, and gasped as the
cook dropped our pizza on the floor! It may have been behind the counter, but don't think I didn't realize what had just happened! So, they ended up making another pizza to replace it and we finally got back to the apartment within about an hour and a half of leaving...to enjoy our pizza and a movie! :) It was great! Friday we spent our time at the Natural Caverns which was just a story in itself! Needless to say we had lots of great laughs...but we will probably
never choose to experience "natural" caverns ever again! ha ha! It was great to see...but I think once is enough! After that, we spent some time walking around Greune, TX just enjoying the atmosphere, and the beautiful weather! We stopped to eat on our way home, and of course had another loooooooong waiting experience with our wonderful waitress...and eventually made it back to the apartment to crash! Saturday we visited the Missions and then made an
evening out on the Riverwalk that night. My guests wanted to eat at the wonderful HOOTERS Restaurant, so they could experience the wings of course...then we just walked the Riverwalk and spent some great time talking, laughing, and taking pictures! Sunday morning they had to get up early to head back to Kansas. As excited as they were about driving 12 hours back north...I think it is safe to say that this won't be any more than a once or twice a
year trip. :( But, I am pretty sure they enjoyed their stay! We definitely fit alot in!
On the Saturday that my brothers were here, my friend Laci flew in from
Denver to visit. She and Tonja joined us out on the Riverwalk, and then Laci and I hung out on Sunday until she left for Austin to visit another friend. We had so much catching up to do...and were a
ble to fit alot of it in...but there is always need for more! Which only means a trip to Denver must be planned! :)
After all of my company left, I headed home this past weekend to throw the baby shower (that didn't happen), and to spend my birthday with my family! My mini-vacation was great, as usual, and of course we had quite the experience when we went to go eat for my birthday on Monday night. We planned on going to Garden for a quick Italian meal, and ended up returning to the house 3 and a half hours later...and all we did was have supper! (Are we sensing a trend here with terrible restaurant service whenever I am around?? I guess I must be the jinx...??) Anyways, it was enjoyable all the same, because of my wonderful family and our great sense of humor!
Other than that, I am back in San Antonio, and counting down the days until lil Jaxson is born!!! I am so incredibly excited!!!!!
Until next time!!! :) Take care and love ya!!! ~Ashley :) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment